Saturday, August 2, 2008

Update on the property

It's been about 3 weeks since I posted. Here's the update:

The county is still waiting on my septic system due to the water table being right within the 5' range. We did not have enough rainfall this year to consider it a 'normal year', so I still wait making interest payments on the land. It's starting to get quite expensive. I am hopefully going to have a permit approved in the next few weeks.

Things done:
- Solar panels purchased (5180 watts) for off-grid
- PG&E is 900' away, probably will hook up someday when I want A/C in the house and we build our real house
- 12x36 barn on property - not assembled.
- Almost finalized my agricultural barn permit, just need some gravel on the driveway to get the public works portion finalized.

- We picked our final house plans when we build in a few years (Wife will have to work to get that done) - 2818 sq foot house

No comments: