Thursday, May 29, 2008

Little house on the prarie cabin

Here is a picture of the Little House on the Prarie cabin as a model. I found this at www.pioneerontheprarie.com site in the multimedia section as a link. My wife loved this series as a girl, however I mainly watched the Waltons. I too enjoy LHOTP series- a little dramatic, but still good.

I want to build something like this that looks like an old barn, and would meet my basic needs. A timber frame inside and could be re-used as a barn without much work at all when I go to build another house someday on the parcel (when and if I can afford it).

Here is a picture.

2 comments:

It's me said...

Apparently I can't see this week. :)

Do you have an email address somewhere on your site? Or should I just aimlessly blather here?

Constitutional Conservative said...

You can e-mail me at brock(@)digitalpath.net